Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cheating in war zone is beyond a joke

Darkrebellord

Stop talking sh#t, because you all know it's happening. Christ, it's gotten to the point where no one even cares. Cheating, exploiting turds are ruining what is left of this game.

Well report and complain on forums then just wait and sit tight.

They do stuff for real, but people are just faster at cheating again and again. Its too easy to do it again on a new account etc.

Which is why they should implement a system, like a lot of companies do, that detect anomalies and outside programs. Or, stars forbid, bring in GMs again.....

Cheating? I'm willing to bet if they fix the servers it would fix all the things you think are "cheating". Right now the server lag is beyond terrible. Everytime someone changes level in a PVP map, they disappear from the map for 1-3 seconds... the game constantly gets confused and rubberbands for 2-3s at a time.

I don't know anything about people cheating, but since 5.0 the PVP servers have been performing like crap.

Or, stars forbid, bring in GMs again.....

I still can't belive the complete lack of GMs. Is it a thing of SWTOR or every MMO implemented the no GM policy in the last decade? (i have been away from this games a while).

GMs should be the most realiable and cost effective way to control exploits.

I still can't belive the complete lack of GMs. Is it a thing of SWTOR or every MMO implemented the no GM policy in the last decade? (i have been away from this games a while).

GMs should be the most realiable and cost effective way to control exploits.

They have them in ESO again. But they are far and few between.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.