Launcher Wont Update

BowtiedAnarchist

Okay, so this has happened to me basically every time a new update is released, and by some miracle I've managed to push through it. This time though, I can't seem to get it to work. My problem is this: I'll start up the launcher, and it'll immediately verify and allow me to click play, but once I actually get to the character screen, an error pops up saying "Your client's game version does not match the server's game version".

I've tried deleting the bitraider file, restarting my PC, Uninstalling and re-installing swtor entirely, but I can't seem to get it to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What country / region are you ? I have seen this behavior out of Israel for example where ISP caching means they cant update for a few days after the patch is released

I am in the US, but the ISP problem may be it for me, because I recall after updates in the past it took a few days before it finally worked. That could very well be the problem. I'll give it a few days. Appreciate the reply!