Legacy of the Rakata Rancor Fight Bug

PiiTarr

I've run this FP numerous times, often tanking, so I'm used to getting thrown around. However, last night during the rancor fight, for the first time ever I was thrown out of the arena. I ended up on top of the wall, and when I tried to come back down into the fight, I wound up outside. I could not find any way to get back in. Fortunately, it was only a veteran FP, so the rest of my group was able to survive and down the two bosses without me. Has anyone else experienced this bug?

I've run this FP numerous times, often tanking, so I'm used to getting thrown around. However, last night during the rancor fight, for the first time ever I was thrown out of the arena. I ended up on top of the wall, and when I tried to come back down into the fight, I wound up outside. I could not find any way to get back in. Fortunately, it was only a veteran FP, so the rest of my group was able to survive and down the two bosses without me. Has anyone else experienced this bug?

I had something similar one time fighting the Exarch in one of the Star Fortresses. He tossed me up on top of the wall round the arena where the fight takes place. Fortunately, I was able to jump down inside the arena to finish the fight.