Missing File - Not allowing me to leave Korriban

Medvex

Hello,

I recently started playing SWTOR, and ended up getting a monthly subscription to play premium, and I had just reached level 20 on my new Sith Marauder account. I've been playing quite a bit since I started only 2 days ago, and I've reached the part in the storyline where I finally get to leave Korriban (yes, I'm literally brand new).

So, anyways, as I click on the Shuttle to make my way to the Imperial Fleet, I get the cutscene to where the ship flies out into the atmosphere, and then when I get to the loading screen, an interface pops up stating the following:

This program encountered an internal error and will exit.
Error code: C12

Failed to load room dat file

[/world/areas/4611686142106770000/_audio_regions_temp_todd.dat]
Reason: Not found

Was wondering why this is occurring? I've waited several hours to allow the entire game to download before I really started playing it, and I've been having several different glitches also occurring, including Darth Baras's torso and head not appearing, as well as a few torso and helmet models not appearing on my character, but nothing "game breaking" as the one that I've listed above.

I've also re-installed the game to see if that will fix it, but I still get the same error. Please help.

Ensure the game is downloaded fully , a file verification can be done by http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

If the C12 error persists then try using this repair utility

If it persists make a post at EA Answers HQ best place to post for this issue and also detail if this is a 32 bit or 64 bit OS

Edited by OwenBrooks

Ensure the game is downloaded fully , a file verification can be done by http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

If the C12 error persists then try using this repair utility

If it persists make a post at EA Answers HQ best place to post for this issue and also detail if this is a 32 bit or 64 bit OS

Sounds good. Thank you.

EDIT: Issue has been resolved.

Edited by Medvex