The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars Series: " What if battle" Anakin Skywalker vs Savage Oppress

SidneyCherry

I'm a big Star Wars fan and I have my own opinion on this fight I've been thinking about for a while so I'll post the battle below and you guys tell me who'd you think would win the fight.

ROTS ( Revenge of the Sith): Anakin Skywalker ( with all limbs) Vs Savage Oppress.

Personally I feel that with confidence Anakin Skywalker with all his limbs would be more than enough to defeat an enraged savage oppress, although I will say It'll be a very close battle.. we all know Skywalker has a very offensive combat style although Oppress is very brutal in terms of melee Strength not many can compare, especially in the clone wars era. I honestly feel if Anakin had his original limbs he'd be able to harness 100% of his newly acquired dark side powers unlike Darth Vader his " Alter Ego" should I say who's more or less 1.) Less Mobile, 2.) Severely weakened considering he wouldn't be able to use some of the darkside techniques that would be CRUTIAL into stopping an enraged oppress such as ( Force Lightning,) might I remind you need living flesh to generate, ( Force Leap) to an extent and most importantly Tutaminis for when savage undoubtly knocks his saber out of his hand for it to only go flying across the room. Although Vader has shown some skill in Tutaminis he likely wouldn't be able to react to use it well enough in a fight and end up just losing a limb do to his slow robotic body parts. He could barely use it to stop a couple measly blast from a couple of rebels.

Well that's about all I got for this " what if battle" Tell me who'd you guys think would win the fight. post all evidence below on why you think your fighter would defeat the other, Ps I would have stated more Facts on Savage Oppress but I feel although unlike most traditional Lightsaber duelist all oppress has going for him is his Brute Strength, with that the ability to overwhelm his opponents.

When Anakin and Obi-Wan first encountered Savage, I think they were kinda nerfed to make Savage seem like this unbreakable wall. Old man Palps took on Savage (and Maul) with ease. I really think Anakin would be able to mop the floor with Savage. Savage's fighting style, although brutish, was overall unrefined and sloppy.

BTW I think this thread should be moved to the Star Wars Discussion forum.

Edited by Talon_strikes