Returning (level 50) Marauder

MikeFL

Hey all,

I am returning to the game and am looking to play thru KOTFE & KOTET with my Marauder, but so much has changed including the class abilities. What spec should I go with? Any tips on a rotation?

EDIT: For context, I just came from my Vengeance Jugg, which I really enjoy, since I felt I could do well in PvE, story, and I did well when I popped into war zones for a few games.. What spec would you recommend for this versatility while leveling from 50-70, doing some PvP and PvE story?

Slightly off topic, what UI should I roll with? I'm currently using a custom one but do you recommend the advanced UI?

Edited by MikeFL

I'd say any works, altough seeing as anni still lacks deadly saber up to 58, maybe Carnage or rage are better ideas for now.

Rage have some sweet CC protection for your WZ, and works well in pve as well, carnage is your straight up burst, always fun for either too. Its a matter of preference really, but I'd say to go with either till you get deadly saber for anni at least, at which point it becomes a good contender for all content as well.

• 2 weeks later...
if you want to have fun, play Carnage, end of story. But, if you are a clicker, like me, it's hard as hell, and unforgiving on your hands. Annihilation is other class i'd recommend. Its weird that I play concentration on my Sent but don't like rage on my Mara