The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware Business Acumen

SkyMasterson

Eric,

I have never posted here and doubt I will ever do so again. You're recent statements concerning lowering of CXP points again are, to say the least, mind numbing. Your company does not seem to realize that people don't necessarily want to play a game the exact way you want them to play. For every step you take forward you take two back, Literally. My first question for you is, What difference does it make to BW just how fast a person makes rank. It is a useless mechanic creating a GREAT deal of hate and discontent. And lastly, How many people have to leave the game for good to make you realize your knee jerk reactions are more detrimental to your bottom line than you realize?

Good luck with that approach.

Well, if people crank through content (I use this word in a broad sense) too fast, you get lots of people quitting because they have "nothing" to do. It is, therefore, in the game operator's interest that rates of content consumption are under relatively tight control.

Well if one uprising is rewarding more CXP then I can see why they want it to be on the same level as the other uprising. All of them should be rewarding the same CXP as they are all uprisings.

One minor modification to that. Eric's point about time taken is valid, so you should change "CXP" to "CXP per hour".