Moving my Ghostfox Legacy from one server to another

Capwill

Hello All,

I have a question I made the mistake and started my Legacy on a west coast server and I live on the East coast so I am getting bad lag time. I am wondering if it is possible to transfer my Ghostfox Legacy from the Harbringer server to the Raven Coast one since it is on the East coast and I don't seem to get any lag on it. :confused:

Hello All,

I have a question I made the mistake and started my Legacy on a west coast server and I live on the East coast so I am getting bad lag time. I am wondering if it is possible to transfer my Ghostfox Legacy from the Harbringer server to the Raven Coast one since it is on the East coast and I don't seem to get any lag on it. :confused:

Yes it is. 2 good news :

- your legacy level achievements etc will copy over to the destination server as soon as you transfer a character. Even your decorations and unlocked stronghold rooms will be copypasted (you get to keep them on the original server as well, leave a lvl 1 "guard" just for that). You get to choose a name for the legacy on the new server so you can either use the same one if available or come up with a new name.

- character transfer is currently at a discount, 90 cartel coins instead of 1000 per character transferred. It might remain that way but also might not.

- check out other threads for exact consequences of a transfer. ie empty your mailbox, know your legacy cargo contents will not transfer (but number of bays etc will), your normal cargo and inventory won't move, anything in guild remains in guild, and also appearance designer customizations will be lost.

Side note : there's no such thing as a Raven Coast server. You have Ebon Hawk and Shadowlands still active, Begeren a bit and also Jedi Covenant a bit. Apart from Harbinger of course the others are ghost towns. Choose carefully.

Edited by BenduKundalini