What happened to the lightsaber forms?

Victor_Nite

I noticed after a recent update that these had disappeared. It's not just on my Knights and Warriors, the stances/cells, etc on my other characters are gone too. I figured they had just removed them for whatever reason, but I noticed someone talking to someone else about switching stances. I also noticed that the lightsaber forms are still mentioned in the combat proficenices, yet they are no where in my abilities list, no at the trainer.

Am I missing something?

I noticed after a recent update that these had disappeared. It's not just on my Knights and Warriors, the stances/cells, etc on my other characters are gone too. I figured they had just removed them for whatever reason, but I noticed someone talking to someone else about switching stances. I also noticed that the lightsaber forms are still mentioned in the combat proficenices, yet they are no where in my abilities list, no at the trainer.

Am I missing something?

With 5.0 they removed the active stances (abilities you could click) and replaced them with passive stances specific to your spec.

Example: If you spec into Watchman/Annihilation you'll automatically be placed into Juyo Form. If you spec into Combat/Carnage you'll be removed from Juyo Form and placed into Ataru Form.

They did the same thing with trooper cells and BH cylinders, too.

Basically they removed the option to pick the "wrong" cell/cylinder/stance for your spec tree.

Whichever one is optimal to your tree is the one that you are using.

• 1 month later...