The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Turned Command Level 300

Zafaria

Since I turned Command level 300 I have not have a gear drop at all. I am only getting green stuff or orange empty gear.

I am very sad after spending all that time to get to level 300 just getting junk. I bought about half the gear I have.

I think swtor should be ashamed of them self if getting to 300 at least should be getting equivalent level gear.

What a waste getting to level 300.

Since I turned Command level 300 I have not have a gear drop at all. I am only getting green stuff or orange empty gear.

I am very sad after spending all that time to get to level 300 just getting junk. I bought about half the gear I have.

I think swtor should be ashamed of them self if getting to 300 at least should be getting equivalent level gear.

What a waste getting to level 300.

Me too. Im probley 350 and havent got jack for the last 80-90 levels. I still need the 242 head and chest. Im not even getting anything to turn in instead of having to start at the bottom. I cant justify my hard earned 100 UC for a freaking useless unassembled chest peice that i have to trade up along with another 400 UC's!