General Arkos Rakton

Cuiwe

I just noticed a thing, just by a pure off-chance:

I was thinking how he is behind the scenes kind of guy(like Hannibal or Palpatine), most likely INTJ or some such and is why people constantly deride him as "Arkos...who?" and don't realise his dangerous nature. Then I noticed his physical appearance. Let me describe it to you:

A tall, athletically built man who is partially unshaved and walks around in a dark uniform(mostly black). He is behind the scenes guy and has a brilliant mind. Oh, and let's not forget his round beard.

...does that sound familiar? If not, how about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_(Command_%26_Conquer)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a striking appearance, and the way they both think actually.

He trully believes In the sith's way of doing things, of how the Empire works as It's a Meritocrisy, merit, strenght Is what matters, anyone can climb the ladder to the top If they are strong and cunning enough. And he seemed genuanly Interested In giving the republics a chance for that...

Either that, or just gather them up nicely and kill them all so that he remains on top... which still goes along nicely with his character, I've loved Rakton's character despite the hate given to the Trooper story. And I'm not much of a military guy myself, or for military stories.

That's a striking appearance, and the way they both think actually.

He trully believes In the sith's way of doing things, of how the Empire works as It's a Meritocrisy, merit, strenght Is what matters, anyone can climb the ladder to the top If they are strong and cunning enough. And he seemed genuanly Interested In giving the republics a chance for that...

Either that, or just gather them up nicely and kill them all so that he remains on top... which still goes along nicely with his character, I've loved Rakton's character despite the hate given to the Trooper story. And I'm not much of a military guy myself, or for military stories.

Meritocracy is good imo. Just not a Sith Empire's version of it: brutal / do whatever meritocracy.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one noticing the (coincidental?) resemblance.