Game Crash On Loading

TikaShaDeiMah

Hi not sure why but am getting a game crash on load, I have Avast AV Premiere and no the game worked this morning. I have a Pic of the Error and maybe uninstall the game and then reinstall?? How do I add a Pic seems nothing here to add so this is what am getting (Red X) The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application. Top of the Box is launcher.exe - Application Error. Anyone else have this with Avast AV??

Oh where to start now. Seems again the game went crazy, and that's was what I thought might be the new nVidia driver out today. Game refuses to even load the Launcher now. Might just kill it off again and wait a day and try again, yes I have scanned my system clean and well can't understand what it is now. Maybe that last Optional windows update too. Too many variables to think after burner and its gone using gaming app now, system as follows. Windows 7 Home Premium 64. MSI Z77GD65 Gaming MSI X2 GTX 770 SLI 16GB RAM 2 VG278 3D Ready 27" displays 4 HDD's 2 Optical drives I7 3770 1000W PSU maybe RAM issue ran a Mem tester came back negative nothing wrong. Really un sure what it is.