Armor preview screen bugged

Huehuecoyotl

Is there an estimated time frame for this bug to be fixed? It is incredibly aggravating for purchasing armor and trying on new outfits with my body disappearing and armor pieces turning invisible. I am puzzled how this bug has been going on for so long now. The Cartel Market relies on armor and accessories so it boggles my mind how this has been swept under the rug for so long. I should not have to keep swapping back to my companion screen to make the bug go away for a few seconds, only to return within 10 secs again.

Is there an estimated time frame for this bug to be fixed? It is incredibly aggravating for purchasing armor and trying on new outfits with my body disappearing and armor pieces turning invisible. I am puzzled how this bug has been going on for so long now. The Cartel Market relies on armor and accessories so it boggles my mind how this has been swept under the rug for so long. I should not have to keep swapping back to my companion screen to make the bug go away for a few seconds, only to return within 10 secs again.

It has been like this for over half a year. I sincerely doubt they'll fix it. Similar to those bugs in class stories.

Almost a year with this bug?! That does not give me confidence as a subscriber at all. I am feeling like I will finish the expansions and move on to a game where the devs actually fix critical bugs like this, especially how they focus on the cartel market so much.....you would think they would want to hock as much of those armor items as possible.

The only work around I can suggest is to use the preview on your ship or stronghold I'd you have the GTN unlocked for it. The bug occurs when there are a lot of players around but in those areas or even in capital letters planets it won't happen or as much.