No Warning/Cancel Option Before Armor Set Bonuses Broken

Xina_LA

The dialog box which warns that modifying armor will break set bonuses doesn't work properly --

* It appears behind the other windows.

* It has no cancel option and cannot undo/cancel changes.

* It does not force you to acknowledge the risk before allowing you to break the armor set.

* It is very small and easy to overlook even when it's in the front.

Here are the details...

I worked hard to get the entire set of Victorious Pioneer's armor.

With 3 pieces, there's a 25% XP bonus. With all 7 pieces, that increases to 40%.

When I logged in after the 5.1.2 patch, all of the mods and enhancements had fallen off of my armor and were in my inventory.

How strange, I thought, but it wasn't hard to put them back.

Next I noticed that the armor slot isn't scaling anymore. There are 160 rank armor pieces in the slots.

160 is far below the 228+ that I have in every other available slot and easy to upgrade.

Naturally I made a piece of armor and put it on my helmet to replace the lesser 160 armor.

That's when disaster struck.

AFTER I clicked OK on the item modification dialog screen, it disappeared, revealing a little dialog notification that had been hiding behind it. It warned me that applying the armor piece to my helmet would remove all bonuses from the armor. The dialog box had only one option -- OK. There was no way to cancel. The armor had already been modified. Now the set bonus is gone.

If I had been warned up front or given an option to cancel the changes, I would have left the armor as-is.