The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

XP Boost in Game

Tarran

So this is just a quick question for the SWTOT team. After watching a bunch of your Twitch feeds I see you guys talk about what you can do for subscribers to reward them. After I looked at patch notes from yesterday I was wondering about something. You put in an item allowing for disabling of the large XP boost we are getting now. Here is the idea if you haven't gathered where I am going with this yet.

Is there a way that subscribers could have this XP boost all time and for those that don't want to use it, they can get the item to disable it. Even if you just put it for alts somehow would be fine. I find myself after leveling over 16 toons to 70, having trouble doin more even though there are times I would if the levels could go faster. With the previous mentioned ability. Just a thought.

Is there a way that subscribers could have this XP boost all time and for those that don't want to use it, they can get the item to disable it.

That's EXACTLY what they are going to do. Historically, it was called the "White Acute Module" and you bought it or not per-character, so you could control which characters had the boost and which did not.