What is the point of jittering around like a Meth-addled crazy person?

jenlen

They jitter wildly in place just vibrating, kind of. It looks silly and, more to the point, what, exactly, are they trying to accomplish by doing this? Is this supposed to disorient me? Make my DoTs somehow miss them? (they don't miss, LOL)

Gotta keep that APM high. Exactly what low level SC2 players do when they spam click.

Does it have any negative consequences? It annoyes players and thats the point of it. And sometimes it looks good.

E.g the new deception-Sin-abilty combined with jumping looks and feels awesome.

When casting Boltstorm strafe right and left very quickly and the animation starts to look really interesting. If I do that it means that I am really bored though.

I also know some Juggs who are always jumping just for fun. Sometimes it fits the animations of their ability. But mostly it just makes enemies go mad. Also some say that they just have the reflex to jump around all the time so that their position gets updated faster if they actually need to move out of stupid.

Again the purpose is mostly to annoy others. This is not stupid because they do not lose dps or anything doing that.

My strong advice is to ignore it so it doesn't work as intended.

It doesnt annoy me, I just end up giggiling because it looks so silly. Jumping is one thing because as a ranged , or vanguard player, sometimes you can attack your target in places that when if you stood still, you wouldnt be able to hit them, ie over obstacles . That is one thing, but just doing it in place is just stupid, and makes me laugh at whoever is doing it xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.