Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Red Reaper ending

chaharbagh

I'm not sure I'm not 100% ok with this if it's a real change. In other words, I'm ok with it. :D

Most people these days don't bother with the social points (let's all meet at the station together) as most just leave group and finish up on their own. Usually I'm on a planet doing something else before the FP and don't want to go back to the station at that time.

However, funny enough I have gotten so used to running back and telling Malgus about a finished FP that I've found myself thinking I have to get back to him after I've done The False Emperor. :eek:

"Hey Darth Malgus.. I just killed Darth... oh wait... " :p

• 1 year later...

I'm not going to apologize for this necro, because the debriefing is still missing.

It doesn't matter how you go about it. Whether you use group finder or not, the second you use the control terminal to take over the dreadnaught, the mission ends, even though you're told to go back to the Fleet for debriefing. When exiting, you're not asked if I want to exit the location or go back to your previous location. You're just taken back to Fleet. If you interact with the holoterminal for the debriefing, the opening conversation plays.

Bioware, stop removing content! Bring it back!

I'm not sure I'm not 100% ok with this if it's a real change. In other words, I'm ok with it. :D

Most people these days don't bother with the social points (let's all meet at the station together) as most just leave group and finish up on their own. Usually I'm on a planet doing something else before the FP and don't want to go back to the station at that time.

That's a really crappy justification for removing content (and I'm being polite). This cheats newbs out of their first play experience or anyone that wants to see the debriefing again. I don't care if you've seen it a million times! You can just spacebar through it. You have to do this with other debriefings, so who the hell cares if this would inconvenience you!

It's this kind of mindset that has resulted in the removal of content over and over and over again, cheating new and repeat players out of, if they chose to, the full game experience.

Edited by Tofu_Shark

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I just ran this and yea its really frustration that you don't get the debriefing cutscene. I am trying to record the whole story of my toon and it kind of screws up the ending to this flashpoint.

Bioware, please restore this and also please don't remove content like this in the future.

Thank you.

P.S. Please fix the holes in the shaggy hair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.