Can't load the game

Sakadja

Hi so First i got to say that i'm more fluent in french but will do my possible. Yesterday evening i was playing everything was fine. Today i got to launch the game and ... NOTHING. like the launcher start get my password when the play button is aivalable to click i click on it then the launcher close automatically the game start to load on windows then a black screen like if it was going in the game appear during like maybe a second and bam nothing i'm back on windows Star-wars is close (not in the softward that are running on my computer) i repeat all this nothing restart the computer nothing change. Like i said yesterday it was running fine. the repair button is not available also..... :( :( got to go work now sadly plz send me option other than uninstall and reinstall .... dont want to download the whole game again .....

Ho by the way running on Win 7 Thx for your help

Start with this guide

solve thx was missing line on the client_settings.ini but what provoke that?? .... cause like i said saturday it was working fine and did no instalation or change or what so ever between saturday and sunday .... :s :s :s anyway thx alot

Edited by Sakadja