The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Accessing my DLC

Zeldorel

Hello I am trying to access the knights of the fallen empire dlc, I just subscribed and would like to play everything how do I access the dlc and not have to keep doing a chapter and then going to my ship to pick another ?

The expansion(1) should just chain from one chapter to the next, *BUT* you have to start, obviously enough, at Chapter I. That said, my experience is that (post 5.0) the link between Chapter I and Chapter II is sometimes a bit flaky.

(1) It's not really a DLC in the sense that, say, an off-line RPG or similar will have DLCs, that is, separately downloadable pieces. No MMORPG has that, not least because there is no tied link between the game installation and the player playing on it. The game *must* have all parts downloaded so that any account can log in and play straight away.

Thanks for the replay man I appreciate it. I started chapter 1 and finished it then had to go back to my ship to start chapter 2 it's kinda annoying. I finished chapter 2 and then it kicked me back to the alliance stronghold. I want the story to keep playing though. How do I make that happen?

Thanks for the replay man I appreciate it. I started chapter 1 and finished it then had to go back to my ship to start chapter 2 it's kinda annoying. I finished chapter 2 and then it kicked me back to the alliance stronghold. I want the story to keep playing though. How do I make that happen?

Are you *sure* you started Knights of the Fallen Empire? You shouldn't have access to the Alliance Stronghold (the planet of Odessen) until Chapter IX of KotFE. Are you sure you didn't start Knights of the Eternal Throne?

Easy question: was Chapter I on Darth Marr's flagship? That's Chapter I of KotFE. Chapter I of KotET happens somewhere else.