How to sell whole set of armor on GTN?

Marshal_Ney

I would like to ask your help,i got a whole set of armour from the cartel market,and i would like to put it in the GTN for sale,now i noticed that i can put only a single piece of armour to sell but i don't see an option to add the entire set to sell in a crate.

I saw some crates with full armour sets on sale,how can this be done?

Hope you can help me and thanks in advance for the reply.

Once the papers crumpled up it can't be perfect again. In other words, if you want to sell the crate, you can't ever open the crate.

Thank you for the reply,maybe i didn't express myself well enough and for this i apologize,in detail i bought the Xoxaan's armour set,and it came in my inventory in single pieces,so i was wondering if it can be sold in a single crate in the GTN

Thank you for the reply,maybe i didn't express myself well enough and for this i apologize,in detail i bought the Xoxaan's armour set,and it came in my inventory in single pieces,so i was wondering if it can be sold in a single crate in the GTN

No. You cannot make a crate. You either buy a set in a crate and sell it that way or you get the set out of the box (or you open it) and have to sell it seperatly.

I had no idea Xoxan's set is out of the crate, was this the case for any other full sets from the CM? :confused:

No. You cannot make a crate. You either buy a set in a crate and sell it that way or you get the set out of the box (or you open it) and have to sell it seperatly.

I had no idea Xoxan's set is out of the crate, was this the case for any other full sets from the CM? :confused:

Back in October I bought the Ghostly Magus and it came in individual pieces as well, still have it in my legacy hold ready to list on the GTN.

Often I see individual armor pieces sold for equivalent or greater prices than the armor set boxes. It's usually head pieces or chest, but in the case of something like Xoxann's set you'd probably see more profit selling the pieces individually.

This.

You'll probably make more credits by selling the pieces individually, though some of the pieces may require multiple listings. Crated sets are usually cheaper than buying each piece individually.