The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Full acces to all CM packs for subs

Sammaelle

Hello,

I admit, I have not checked if it has already been asked, but it seems that we could consider a subscriber can buy any pack that has already been published (at least during special event, rather than XP/CXP hyperboosters, but its my opinion).

Its not a favor I ask, we still pay for them! But at least players that expect a certain pack to pop up again for monthes/years will have a reason to come back.

Sorry if this request has already been submitted.

Sam

I agree but like the other person said it should be available for both subs and non-subs. The cartel market should have all packs that come out available at all times to purchase in single, super and hyper crate form.

The way I see it would be this:

The Pack tab when clicked on drops down to show the different Shipments just like how it does in the collections window.

So you click on Shipment 1 and it then shows you the packs, super and hyper crates for Black Market, Crime Lord, Blockcade, Skip Tracer and Space Pirate.

The prices would be full price of 300, 1500 and 7800 respectively.

This would help especially when it comes to GTN prices. Some items are just so unobtainable that it can easily punish and turn off new players seeing that they can not obtain gear or items because they are not possible to get the pack for anymore.

Some player may like the older style, some may not. Some are collectors and would go around and spend their time or money to collect said items.

This in turn can help reduce some of the GTN inflation for items. The RNG can still be there fore Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum items as before if the person wants to open packs, but it allows people to add more of items to the GTN so it drops the price down from 500,000,000 and not seem over whelming to new players.

Inflation is a big problem in the GTN and any MMO for that matter. While not perfect fix all solution, it would help reduce some of that inflation.