kotet chapter 2 companion missing, cant finish this line

Awnay

In story mode, after crash landing, my companion only shows up after the the first beast fight, then just vanishes for the next fight. No heals? death. Ive tried several time to finish it, thinking i could do with companion like the beast fight, but i cannot.

How do i complete this line? I know mods can pass me past this quest, but i still wont have my companion to complete them.

What is the eta on the fix? I saw elsewhere there was an implied link regarding this, the no link to click on.

Do you have more then one chapter in your mission log? I've heard of this issue happening when you have multiple chapters and if that is the case you will need to complete one of them to resolve the issue.

Nope, just this one. I went back and did one over a couple times, and still the same.. So i went back to et and did the last chapter there, no way to tell what was open.. All were in white font which i assume means they were completed.

Then i did one again and it gave me the warning that I needed to leave this chapter to do it, i said yes. Its odd as the chapter finished completely as before, and dumped me out of the system er the arc. Should not have got that message to ok, or not.

I finished one and completed it, and then took 2 again same message, i said yes. I have the companion now.

This is very odd behavior!