0/1 Maker's Mysterious Survival

heroldjedi

Upon submitting a bug report in game, I was told to go to the forums and make a new post about it here, so here goes...

I am now 1 entry from getting the Galactic Loremaster achievement, but can't get the final entry - "Makeb's Mysterious Survival", as this entry is tied to the weekly Staged Mass Exodus event.

Is there any chance of you guys finding another way for us achievement hunters to get it, so we can get the Galactic Loremaster achievement?

Edited by heroldjedi
Stupid autocorrect

Just a fyi, it's Makeb I believe, not Maker.

Long story short you got a brush off copy and paste from an employee just to close the ticket. If you use the Search Community function at the upper right and search for 'Mysterious Survival', you should see dozens of threads where this has been discussed including I believe multiple times where staff has said no.

I don't know why staff told you to go ahead and post about it outside of it just being in the copy and paste.

3rd party linkie - http://dulfy.net/2015/08/26/swtor-makeb-weekly-achievements-being-removed-in-4-0/

I would suggest making a complaint about the employee's conduct but those just get ignored around here.

Sorry

Edited by dr_mike