Bug with Aric Jorgan in chapter XI in KOFTE

g_fournier

For some reason he isn't showing up after the initial ambush when he goes to find a vantage point. I go to the area but I can't get the cutscene or even see him. I've tried resetting the story and even just leaving the instances area and coming back.

This is not the bug when Aric had no clothes.

I am currently experiencing the same issue. I haven't been able to find any information about it yet.

**UPDATE** I tried a supposed work around for this that involves resetting the mission. This did not work for me. This is a year old bug, c'mon what am I subbing for if you can't patch out a major bug that halts the main storyline in an entire year? Should I unsub and put this down for even another year? That is the way it seems to go with this game.

Edited by PeterThibault
Additional information

• 2 weeks later...
Same issue..My sorc character is experiencing exact same issue ( I submitted a CSR ticket a month ago and still no response from support..why am I subbing again). redid chapter X..no fix, I have on other characters done the chapter with no problem , though I did not I got a strange flutter in chapter X when my companion switched to Kaliyo, she appeared , then briefly disappeared, but then came back ( I am referring to my companion Bar on my HUD)