The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I had some ideas

alphaezequiel

Hi, I dont know if a bioware engineer or employee is going to read this, but it's worth to write

I've been playing this for a year and a half, and i had some ideas, so im sending this before i forget them.

---It would be awesome if you add 2 new playable species: nautolans (Bengel Morr, from the jedi knight quest, for example) and Weequay (Tanno vik, the trooper's companion you get in Balmorra)

---2 new strongholds, Manaan submarine's stronghold, and it would be like coruscant's apartment, with bigger windows so you can see all the Sea fauna. And Alderaan's Valley Homestead. it would be like a mash up between yavin temple and tatooine's stronghold. i think it would be awesome to have all that meadow instead of sand. some snow, and a view to the mountains and house organa's castle... just picture it yourself. i see it beautiful.

---It would be awesome to have another event, but this one is more social with other players... i dont know if this is too much, but, a "Hunting Devotion" or "Scorekeeper's Hand" are the titles for the event i have thought. they arent the best i know, so i'll proceed to explain the event i have in mind.

Group dailies, where you have to take down specific world bosses, and you get a reward from the boss, and from the completed mission, that is a form of currency to a vendor, where you unlock cosmetic gear and weapons. also you can win a legacy title, and earn reputation, as in any event. the objective of this, is, people in the general chat looking or forming groups to do this, the experience between players would be awesome.

---A new operation or flashpoint in zakuul, or in nathema... nathema sounds better, i mean, that panet was techincally without life nor connection to the force. but, what if deep in the core of the planet... new htreats rise? in zakuul would be cool to fight the loyalists to arcann, those who doesnt accept the new emperor... well that sounds a little stupid because all of the players who have played the KotET quest are emperors...

---i'd like to see a black core white crystal, like pre-viszla's saber from the clone wars...

--- increase the credit limit for preferred status players, from 350k to 500k, and free to play status players, from 200k to 350k. you can do nothing with 200k.

Well, that's it for now. i know most of them are a bit to fantastic, in the sense that maybe is too much, but, im aware of you guys losing lots of players. my entire guild, the people that was there when i joined, they all gone.

All this ideas, they are meant for free, preferred, or susribed status players. if you guys keep limiting them, well, that's one o the reasons players are leaving.

Thanks for the attention. :D

This is the wrong forum, this forum is for discussion of the wider Star Wars universe, not SWTOR. The devs don't come in here at all.

This belongs over in the Suggestion Box (in General Discussion).

I also recommend using the search feature, as many of these have been requested before.