DLC Armor

Kharshai

I, like many other players have purchased my DLC in the past (SoR, RoTHC.), and find myself asking a single question: 'If I theoretically own this DLC, why am I barred from half of it's items.'. That being said, I sincerely doubt it'd be that hard for BW to add vendors on Makeb, Oricon, Yavin, etc, for the folk that don't have the latest DLC, or simply want the armor/weapons for cosmetic value. I get it, you're trying (since you added the remnant armors and now the old dread shells via the DvL system.), however wouldn't it make more sense, and flat out be easier to simply do this? An alternative could be to just simply add schematics for the armors. (Like the dread forged sets). At anyrate, leave a comment or post your support below! Let's hope BW will listen to this!

TL;DR

-Bring back ALL the old sets

-Add them via vendors on respective DLC planets

-Add them via schematics.

-Kharshai

My other Threads

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=914767 > Command Crates with Tokens

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9187697#post9187697 > Revanite armor return

Edited by Kharshai
Added links to other threads

I completely agree. It would make things so much easier for people who didn't get certain armor sets or didn't have a chance to get the because they didn't get the DLCs. Even craftable, it would make it better for some who like having complete sets of gear.

I totally agree, there should be a way to reintroduce the old armors; they are a part of the history building up to what an amazing game we have at our disposal now. The cosmetic quality of it as well are just amazing, as many of the armors in this game are, it would be a great boon to regain the ability to get those armors.

This needs to happen. There are so many good looking sets you cant get anymore that some of us didn't have the time to get (The SoR armor sets for me). Im still looking for ways to get them and as of now I have almost given up hope. BioWare if you do read any posts on this forum, let it be this one!