Nar Shaddaa heroics

bluehufsa

My jedi consular,lvl 70, cannot do any Nar Shaddaa heroics: if i try with the galactic command, he just gets 70 galactic command points but no mission, ifi go on Nar Shaddaa to the heroics terminal he gets " not eligible for this conversation". What do i do? Heeeeeeelp! This happened in the last 3 days so i feel a bit guilty for the points i got without moving a finger :(

I believe, based on my attempts to get back into the swing of conquest, that because of the Republic auto-granting bug you can only do Nar Shadaa once a week from the terminals. At least my characters haven't been able to pick them up again this week.
Yes, Republic characters have only been able to do the nar Shaddaa heroics weekly, instead of daily, for many weeks now. And while it may have its roots in the "auto-completion" of the Nar Shadda "Planet" mission in Galactic Command, it also affects characters that haven't hit level 70 yet.

It does put a serious damper on one's ability to earn conquest points, especially during a week like the current one, where Nar Shaddaa is the only planet with a Herioc missions conquest objective.

Have you tried the terminal on the Fleet to see if it offers NS heroics?)
Doesn't matter if you use the terminal on Nar Shaddaa, Fleet, or Odessen, after you do them once, you can't pick them up again until the next week. Edited by Adric_the_Red

Ahh, that explains it.

First time ever that I've made a proper attempt to complete the conquest goals, and that stuffs me right up. Wish I'd seen that this is the case before I wasted the effort.

Well, it's been a bit broken ever since they changed the heroics from daily to weekly with 4.0. 5.0 actually made it better (less worse?).