Cant start game

DartVintik

14.02.2017 My laucher reported this to me "This Application has encountered an unspecified error please try this patch again". I did all the steps support asked other ppl with same issue to do, but nothing changed. I deleted the game and tryed to reinstall it, but now it doesnt even start to download. The process is on 0% and doesn't move at all.

14.02.2017 My laucher reported this to me "This Application has encountered an unspecified error please try this patch again". I did all the steps support asked other ppl with same issue to do, but nothing changed. I deleted the game and tryed to reinstall it, but now it doesnt even start to download. The process is on 0% and doesn't move at all.

Happened to me and my guild after yesterday's patch, just keep launching the launcher (lol) until it initializes correctly

Happened to me and my guild after yesterday's patch, just keep launching the launcher (lol) until it initializes correctly

If it is just unspecified error best to try the sticky first - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

ensure launcher.exe , swtor.exe and brwc.exe are in the exception lists for the av and firewall

OP tried to re-install and sat at 0% hence different answer

Edited by OwenBrooks