Screen Resolution Issues

Herbgirl

I'm a subscriber and have had no issues with the game client for years, but suddenly since the last update whenever I've launched the client, it has both made my screen resolution go to insanely huge with items falling off the ends of the screen and the client itself turning into the size of a pin, as in long and narrow, so I can't see anything to try to adjust the settings in game.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire client. I've tried deleting the config folder and .xfr files as described in this string: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Nothing has worked. Any ideas? I'm getting extremely frustrated, not to mention I can't play the game at all now.

The Alt-Enter works very well to get the screen resolution back to what it's supposed to be, thank you for that. Unfortunately, it doesn't stay that way if I try to change the window settings in preferences or if I quit the client and restart it. I also tried to delete the BitRaider folder, as suggested in the second link, but the issue is still there.

At least I can get in the game now, so I'll just have to live with clicking Alt-Enter when needed. Better than the alternative. Thank you so much for the assist! :D