Returning Player - What'd I Miss?

LanternsUnite

Took a nice couple year break after 3.0 dropped as I decided I hated the new disciple system. What'd I miss? Last thing I remembered was operatives (my favorite class) being the top of the food chain if you were skilled and snipers/mercs were underrated. Seems like it's just the opposite now as I barely see any operatives anymore and half of the team every match is either a sniper or a merc.

Took a nice couple year break after 3.0 dropped as I decided I hated the new disciple system. What'd I miss? Last thing I remembered was operatives (my favorite class) being the top of the food chain if you were skilled and snipers/mercs were underrated. Seems like it's just the opposite now as I barely see any operatives anymore and half of the team every match is either a sniper or a merc.

You missed the worst class balance in the history of SWTOR.

If Mercenaries/Commandos weren't broke, they would still be making money off of their level boost tokens so my response to that moot point is a resounding yes.

Mercenaries/Commandos are broke, so they make even more money off of their level boost tokens so my response to that moot point is a resounding yes.