Eye colour

Cuiwe

Which one would be the closest to Hazel or Insect kinda eyes? You know the type, green interlaced with brown.

(I've been using either Dark Brown-number 5 or Dark Green-number 4)

You never know if one were to LARP. Would be costly, but nothing out of reach. And I really don't feel like wearing coloured lenses.

Which one would be the closest to Hazel or Insect kinda eyes? You know the type, green interlaced with brown.

(I've been using either Dark Brown-number 5 or Dark Green-number 4)

You never know if one were to LARP. Would be costly, but nothing out of reach. And I really don't feel like wearing coloured lenses.

Insect? You know that insect eyes aren't anything like human eyes, right? And there are no options to give your human (or any other species) insect-like compound eyes.

Insect? You know that insect eyes aren't anything like human eyes, right? And there are no options to give your human (or any other species) insect-like compound eyes.

I can't really explain. I didn't mean Gand-like eyes lol. I meant...it is difficult for me to explain. Like dark olive green with parts of brown. I'll settle with dark Hazel <-> dark Olive green eyes.

I can't really explain. I didn't mean Gand-like eyes lol. I meant...it is difficult for me to explain. Like dark olive green with parts of brown. I'll settle with dark Hazel <-> dark Olive green eyes.

There are none.

For human characters you just have the basic eye colors plus yellow and white, if you purchase them from the CM or GTN. Some of the aliens have exotic eye colors, but nothing that looks like an insect's eyes. The Chiss of course have red, the Sith Purebloods can have red or orange or white (white is from the Cartel Market), Zabrak have a red option as well, and Twi'leks purple. There are a few others, but that's all I can recall at the moment.

There are none.

For human characters you just have the basic eye colors plus yellow and white, if you purchase them from the CM or GTN. Some of the aliens have exotic eye colors, but nothing that looks like an insect's eyes. The Chiss of course have red, the Sith Purebloods can have red or orange or white (white is from the Cartel Market), Zabrak have a red option as well, and Twi'leks purple. There are a few others, but that's all I can recall at the moment.

Mirialans have purple and (dull) red.