The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

KOTET Chapter IV Still Bugged!

DarthEnrique

Okay patch notes state you fixed one bug

It is no longer possible to become stuck on the “Defeat the Purifier Droids” step of Chapter IV: Where Dreams Die if defeated by the Droids.

But I'm not dying and when I try to talk to Vette after the droids the story will not progress. The conversation icon appears above my head screen goes black and then the background repeats and me and Vette have vanished and the cut scene does not continue. This has been REPORTED TWICE! And I've mentioned it here before. It's getting old that I can't progress! Fix this please! Also so it's known, I've reset the chapter that does nothing, left and reentered and that does nothing, dismissed Vette and resummoned here and that does nothing! FIX THIS!

Okay patch notes state you fixed one bug

But I'm not dying and when I try to talk to Vette after the droids the story will not progress. The conversation icon appears above my head screen goes black and then the background repeats and me and Vette have vanished and the cut scene does not continue. This has been REPORTED TWICE! And I've mentioned it here before. It's getting old that I can't progress! Fix this please! Also so it's known, I've reset the chapter that does nothing, left and reentered and that does nothing, dismissed Vette and resummoned here and that does nothing! FIX THIS!

EAWare claims they fix a lot of things. Many times that's not actually the case. Proof: They stated they fixed the Zakuulan Information Terminal of the bug where the rotating screens freeze in place. It still happens all the time. And that's just one example of them lying and ignoring reports to the contrary. Instead they waste their limited budget and development ability to add huge opaque circles around people on the minimap that block out other players/enemies/quest markers/etc., and fail to respond to all threads calling them out on this mess.

They just don't care anymore.

Edited by AscendingSky

EAWare claims they fix a lot of things. Many times that's not actually the case. Proof: They stated they fixed the Zakuulan Information Terminal of the bug where the rotating screens freeze in place. It still happens all the time. And that's just one example of them lying and ignoring reports to the contrary. Instead they waste their limited budget and development ability to add huge opaque circles around people on the minimap that block out other players/enemies/quest markers/etc., and fail to respond to all threads calling them out on this mess.

They just don't care anymore.

Well it's very annoying! I want to take my Sith Sorcerer through it but nooooooo! Can't cause of this bug! Grrrrrr! :mad: