Bought prepaid 2 month, game not giving sub perks or status

KosOzzy

Bought 60 day prepaid, and the 10 dollar credits pack, both show up in browser just fine, but game will not update or whatever my status to subscriber in game and my credits are not there either? Infuriating to try to get through to help desk as I work nights KosOzzy

Figured it out. When they tried to verify my email my main email would not work (tried 5 times, waited 2 hours, nothing. When I used my secondary it went through instantly, but must have created a second account. I logged out and told the launch client to forget me, logged back in and voila! Subscribed account... with no characters on any servers... My keyboard just about had it's aerodynamics tested, but figured screw it, big xp right now anyways... not gonna lie, still a little pissed and got jacked for 2 days game time but whatever.

I'll leave this up just in case someone else has the same problem: uncheck "remember this account" box, then close launch client and reopen it, type in your info and it should be on the right account when you get in.