Maintenance: 14 February 2017

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on February 14th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:

DATE: 14 February 2017

TIME: 4:00 AM PST / 12:00 GMT - 9:00am PST / 17:00 GMT

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

And its on Valentines Day. Here i was going to give my girl a Jawa love gram and now i cant cause she will be gone by the time maintenance is over and cant get into game. HOW RUDE!

Way to break a girls heart BW!

LOL, just kidding, my wife doesnt play the game any way. She wants nothing to do with the game, she is your typical female star wars hater. I'll give her a special treat later on that night. Yep you guest it. a Heart shape Pizza. What! you thought i meant sex, GAWD you all are pervs. Go be a fan boy some where else. GOSH! :rolleyes:

:D

And its on Valentines Day. Here i was going to give my girl a Jawa love gram and now i cant cause she will be gone by the time maintenance is over and cant get into game. HOW RUDE!

Way to break a girls heart BW!

LOL, just kidding, my wife doesnt play the game any way. She wants nothing to do with the game, she is your typical female star wars hater. I'll give her a special treat later on that night. Yep you guest it. a Heart shape Pizza. What! you thought i meant sex, GAWD you all are pervs. Go be a fan boy some where else. GOSH! :rolleyes:

:D

I assumed that you were going to give her the gift of playing SWTOR all evening and letting her have a night on the town with friends. Finding out about the heart shaped pizza was a bit of a let down.