Problem with Story line Quest's _ Lloyd_GreenNinja

Lloyd_GreenNinja

Hi all since the last update / Maintenance I have found a problem.

I logged in after the Maintenance today and found that my Story line quest was not in my Missions list or active quests, Yet it was still on the load screen when I am logging in with the Character

the Character in Question is:

Name: Sledge

Species: Pure blood Sith

Class: Sith Juggernaut

Level : 43 - Mission : Balsavies for First Time (Not good with spelling of the Planets)

I had just spoken to an admiral about My Target on the planet - I got the items for completing that stage but then I could not progress any further

Is there any way That I can Resolve this issue so that I can continue with the Story Quest's for the Character ?? - Plz Help this is Extremely Important to me :hope_02::hope_01::csw_redsaber:

Hi all since the last update / Maintenance I have found a problem.

I logged in after the Maintenance today and found that my Story line quest was not in my Missions list or active quests, Yet it was still on the load screen when I am logging in with the Character

the Character in Question is:

Name: Sledge

Species: Pure blood Sith

Class: Sith Juggernaut

Level : 43 - Mission : Balsavies for First Time (Not good with spelling of the Planets)

I had just spoken to an admiral about My Target on the planet - I got the items for completing that stage but then I could not progress any further

Is there any way That I can Resolve this issue so that I can continue with the Story Quest's for the Character ?? - Plz Help this is Extremely Important to me :hope_02::hope_01::csw_redsaber:

Use the in-game customer service ticket function. (NOT /bug, that's a different kind of ticket.) It"s accessible from the menus at the top of the screen, or from the Esc menu, one of those.

Use the in-game customer service ticket function. (NOT /bug, that's a different kind of ticket.) It"s accessible from the menus at the top of the screen, or from the Esc menu, one of those.

Thank you for your Help my new friend I hope to hear soon about my problem

http://www.swtor.com/r/DlKfkD = Rewards in game (for Both of us)