One time password

Imjrod

Hello. I experienced a bug, when I logged onto my SWTOR game, I was waiting for the update. While waiting I seen there was a sale, so I decided to go click the link on my game interface opening my browser. Once there, I tried to log onto SWTOR but it told me I had to check my email instead. I had checked my email earlier today and was ready to play a video game, however.

So, I stopped was I was doing and went to my email, time for which you cannot compensate me.

BUT after I logged onto SWTOR using the bugged login process whereupon I had to go to use another website, my email, I I then when to SWTOR support to file a bug report, but the bug report page didn't have me logged in.

So there I was, logged into the game and SWTOR.com both, and my email as well, but in order to file a bug report, this one namely, I had to GO BACK TO MY EMAIL AGAIN. Yes again.

At this point I was logged in 3 separate instances. One login would be enough, wouldn't it? I was logged into the game, but SWTOR.com wanted a one time password. And then I needed that a second time to fill out this bug report. This is obviously a glitch, which consumes time that you could never compensate me for.