The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cowled Emperor Holo Trainer + Dread Master Gear

Knecker

I would love it if you would create a trainer holo like "malgus, revan, senya" but in the form of our emperor.

Not in his Valkorion form, but as a cowled man, just like the "Statue of the emperor". Would be awesome.

And this is just wishful thinking, i know a few people around does'nt like the idea of this... but here it is anyway!

Sell us some DREAD MASTER PACK items!

A pack with all you can think of Dread!

Dread masks, Dread Armors, Weapons, Mounts(Wings of the Architect) ;D :rak_04:

• 3 months later...
I would love it if you would create a trainer holo like "malgus, revan, senya" but in the form of our emperor.

Not in his Valkorion form, but as a cowled man, just like the "Statue of the emperor". Would be awesome.

And this is just wishful thinking, i know a few people around does'nt like the idea of this... but here it is anyway!

The dread master stuff is already in the game, their robes have a valor 60 requirement, the Mask "Crest of the Dreadmasters" is an operations drop from a secret boss in Nightmare mode, a basic version of the mask (Dread Masters Corrupted mask) drops from Dreadtooth, the Section X world boss, and there's even a cartel market version of their robes, I think it's called "Ceremonial Mystic", and the Corrupter Blade is a rare drop from Corrupter Zero HM Dread Fortress, and the wings of the architect mount is another NM operations drop from Bestia I think. Since the majority of this stuff is rare items from Ops or PVP I don't foresee them being available via Cartel market.

Leave the operations drops out of it, just no, if you want wings of the architect then run the operation same with the 16m NiM SnV for crest of the dread master.

Though having each of the Dread Masters masks as a cartel item would be nice and reskins of the old dread forged gear would be nice.