The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Cosmetic Ability Effects

Officialz

Since playing through all of the original story, group content, planetary missions, Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne, I've noticed that there a many different ability colors and styles that aren't available to players in-game. I think that the ability (reminiscent of tunings) to change the color/style of our abilities, without any player advantages other than cosmetics, would be an amazing feature. For example, changing the color of Sorcerer abilities to an "Eternal" color, like Arcann's, changing the stance and animation of Warrior abilities, Like Baras', or changing the abilities of a class to that of their opposite faction's counterpart. These cosmetic ability changes can be earned, or bought/gambled for through the cartel, it doesn't really matter, I would just love the ability to modify my abilities for a little spice every once in a while.

Suggestions go over in this subforum - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Considering they seem to be moving away from customization, I doubt they'll consider this. If you search the forums for either cosmetic or customization, you should see previous threads on this.

This subforum covers the overall Star Wars storyline, not in game issues.

Usually it's a good idea to make sure that you're posting in the right area before hitting that Post New Topic button. On most if not all webforums, there's a sticky that gives details on what that area covers. Give this a quick read.

Good luck.

Edited by dr_mike