The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Selling Guild

Nick-Stormchaser

Hello all! :) I'm currently selling the guild <The Reborn Sith Empire> on the Begeren Colony server. The reason that I'm selling this guild is because an alt of mine was apart of the Dark Council and due to our Emperor (Guildmaster) being inactive for too long leadership was therefore transferred to me. I already have in possession two guilds on my own on both factions so a third would be practically useless to me. There a roughly 150 members in the guild, many of which rarely come on so the new leader will have the option to leave them or kick them as he/her pleases. I'm looking to sell the guild for around 45-55 million, which is pretty low considering the flagship and Yavin 4 SH that's included. I should also mention that neither the ship or the flagship is fully unlocked so please take that into account.

If you're interested in the guild you can post your offer below along with your character name or you can contact me in-game on my main character. It would be best to reach me there however I will be checking here periodically for updates. Please keep in mind this guild is on the Imperial side of Begeren Colony as I've mentioned before. MY characters' name is Evåila. Also the first a in my name is the alt code 134. You can contact me in game via whisper or mail. Thank you <3

• 2 weeks later...