Returned companions no longer move their mouths when speaking

CloudCastle

This is bothering me. It appears that once you get back your old companions through the story, you can click on them but they will no longer move their mouths when speaking. To make it worse, some companions will no longer speak when you click on them at all. This appears to be true with any "old" companion who has returned through the story. Companions gotten back through the terminal are fine, and "new" companions (Theron, Senya, "spoiler" companion) are fine.

Companions I tested who no longer move their mouths:

Aric

Vette

Gus

Kaliyo

Gault

Companions who won't speak when clicked on at all:

Aric (nothing happens)

Kaliyo (I get an error message about "not being eligible for this conversation.")

For the record, the character I tested this on has finished both KOTFE and KOTET. Aric I tested on 2 different characters and on one I could hear him speaking, I just couldn't see it. (This was with a trooper.) Kaliyo I tested twice and I could hear her on my agent, but again her mouth wouldn't move. Neither of them will speak to my smuggler.

I hope this isn't hard to correct because I would like to see it fixed. I'm not thrilled about getting companions like Elara and Quinn back if they don't "work" properly like they used to, especially when I know the old versions do still function.

If anyone else wants to post their experiences maybe we can narrow down who exactly is affected. (For example, I find it interesting that my trooper can still hear Aric and my agent can still hear Kaliyo, both companions that used to belong to that class.)

• Like 1

If anyone else wants to post their experiences maybe we can narrow down who exactly is affected. (For example, I find it interesting that my trooper can still hear Aric and my agent can still hear Kaliyo, both companions that used to belong to that class.)

Just for reference, we're already discussing this although yours is a bit more detailed - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=913120