Refer a Friend -> Cartel Coins not earned

Whiteshii

I've got a person to click my referral link. All went ok and I can even see on the page on the web that he accepted it (I can see his account name in the referred) .. But i didnt earn any Cartel Coins. Usually i instantly got the reward but now i didn't .. Can someone tell me what to do with it? please

I've got a person to click my referral link. All went ok and I can even see on the page on the web that he accepted it (I can see his account name in the referred) .. But i didnt earn any Cartel Coins. Usually i instantly got the reward but now i didn't .. Can someone tell me what to do with it? please

Can someone tell me what to do with it? please

if you use the Search Community box at the upper right and searched for your topic "refer a friend", you should have seen other threads on this subject. A friendly reminder that we're on the internet and there are ways to search for topics and questions. :)

From the previous threads, you can try sending in an ingame ticket with details and specifics. You can also try calling them. To be honest, all you're going to get back is either a "You've discovered a bug" copy and paste or the "We have no record of any of this" copy and paste. At least that's all folks have gotten previously, including a wife husband combo that sit beside each other when they game.

You're pretty much SOL on this.

Sorry.

Edited by dr_mike