The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1 new OPS and 2 new companions

Tharandil

If I get it correctly, you'll choose your ally (empire or republic) and that will determine your new companion. Elara or Malavai. Is there no way to get both? I mean If you run the OPS again and this time you root for the opposite team?

Let me hear your thoughts in this.

The theory is that whatever you do in your first run is locked in permanently, and subsequent runs do not change that. There's some suggestion, however, that you can modify things by playing your subsequent runs at a different difficulty level.

Observation: you are asking "How do I make it so that choices don't have consequences?", which is somewhat in opposition to the complaints that choices don't have consequences.

Just use the process I describe in detail in the below thread. Basically, your first time through, choose one side and gain that companion and when you replay it choose the other side and during the active mission with the second companion you want to collect simply exit the mission and never complete it and they will be yours forever.

This is all assuming that it will be re-playable like all of the KOTFE/KOTET chapters are of course.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=910381