Maybe a bug? When comparing gear stats fly off screen (pic included)

DathChaos

http://imgur.com/a/i2O4F

Is thier a way a to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated. Try to contact customer support but well we all know the support this game has :S

Been having this issue for literal years now. It seems to have gotten worse with 5.0. It's been reported on the bug forums and in game already, with no response from devs that I have personally seen.

I haven't had that issue in a while, but if I remember correctly, just hovering over it again, and maybe one more time, usually moves the stats, so they don't fly off your screen.

But, like I said, haven't had that for a while, so I might remember wrong, and if I do, I'm sorry.

I haven't had that issue in a while, but if I remember correctly, just hovering over it again, and maybe one more time, usually moves the stats, so they don't fly off your screen.

But, like I said, haven't had that for a while, so I might remember wrong, and if I do, I'm sorry.

That fix used to work for me, but now the stats continue to fly off the screen no matter how many times I mouse over. Changing between windowed and full screen doesn't work either; nor does changing resolutions.

Its a bug that has existed for at least 2-3 years because BW employees are bad at their jobs.

What else can be said.

You know like the leap bugs, and the bug where scoundrels and Ops always log in holding an invisible weapon for at least 2 years. The preview window...

losers.

Edit: the bug where you CANNOT abandon star fortress missions. Did you know that if you accept the mission for the star fortresses you have to either do them, or they will sit in your compainions and contact window where the alerts are supposed to be forever. Missions that you can take but never abandon.

Good programmers.

Edited by Smuglebunny

http://imgur.com/a/i2O4F

Is thier a way a to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated. Try to contact customer support but well we all know the support this game has :S

really old bug talking back at launch it was there dont expect it to be fixed they cant even bother to fix exploits like current reflect bug...

There currently too busy with damage control from 5.0 and 5.1 and making things worse.

Edited by Kyuuu

really old bug talking back at launch it was there dont expect it to be fixed they cant even bother to fix exploits like current reflect bug...

There currently too busy with damage control from 5.0 and 5.1 and making things worse.

They're too busy not taking any pride in their work. They don't give a crap.... just showing up for a paycheck at this point.

Edited by AlienEyeTX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.