So I found out you can redo Kotfe Love Interests

TalonVII

I was kinda bummed on the fact I missed having Lana with my Jedi Knight last go round. But I decided to die through KOTFE on Veteran mode. And low and behold Lana's flirt options show up. So I did them all and got to chapter 9. It has no veteran mode so I'm worried but I dive back in to keep the story going. Low and behold Lana's flirt option appears! And now it reads in a relationship with Lana!

SCORE! So if you redo KOTFE on a higher difficulty, it rewrites the story for you! Well that's good to know and I thought I'd pass that along for anyone who didn't already know.

I somehow really doubt this is supposed to be intentional, but I will try it out myself once I get home.

Did you do further experimenting on that? Like, if you do this and get your romance locked in via veteran run, does it say when you replay a chapter on story mode, like say chapter 16? That should very easy to verify, since you get a kiss scene with Lana very early in Battle of Odessen.

I wonder if this could also overwrite other things, like what becomes of Koth or who you let die between Vette and Torian in KOTET.

My Lana romance was bugged, maybe it can be rewritten with another bug? That would be cool. :D

EDIT: Well, it didn't work for me, will have to stick to ticket spam in the future of futile hope that Bioware will intentionally fix it.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak