Infinite Loading Screen

Certhaas

Yes, its back. After last update I got myself again in a position of infinite loading screen happening after use of quick travel / zone change. Ofcourse I wrote to a customer support and I'm waiting for answer from them (3 days ago and no answer yet) but from my experience with various games problems I know that if community can't help you than support can't help you either.

Ofcourse I have already tried to repair game client, reinstall graphic drivers, disable firewall, change different type of settings in client_settings.ini. Change of currency settings have solved that issue last time but now it's not helping.

Sadly it's not. It happens with all my characters.

Download a free version of pingplotter, and test your connection and routing to the server (you can google for the IP address for your servers).

I say this because a few weeks ago I has having off and on infinite loading screens and when I did a troubleshoot using pingplotter.. turned out to be an issue with an ATT router between me and the server having wide latency variations which were hanging up the client when trying to load a character ingame. I sent the information to ATT and the problem was fixed a day or two later.

Note: I am not implying there is not an issue with the game server and/or your characters... only that it is helpful in resolving the issue if you are able to localize where the hanging is taking place. If it's outside the studios server farms, it's hard for them to do anything to help you. I have seen this be a problem somewhere between me and the server, and I have seen it be a problem with the server farm as well. Only way to tell is do to some troubleshooting, as there are probably 6-10 hops between you and the server (unless you are across the street from the data center that the servers reside in).

Edited by Andryah