New Hairstyle I Want In Character Creation For Cartel Coins In Cartel Shop.

Jedidevi

The character creation in this game has many cool hairstyles in game and added some more eventually in cartel shop that players are able to buy and I thought of another one to add to that and the hairstyle that I want for my female character I know it's nothing major but Shae Vizlas hairstyle is something I want available in cartel shop NOT in those crates that give you random things I always hated games that did things like that cause when you do use those crates there is a very small chance you'll get something you want and I honestly disapprove that so if EA and Bioware were to make this lovely hairstyle in cartel market please I'm begging you please DON'T put that in those awful crates that give you random loot luckily you haven't yet did that for the hairstyles that you've added in cartel shop a while back and I certainly don't want that to happen now with this hairstyle please EA please Bioware add that hairstyle in the way I would appreciate please add that in cartel shop with no random crates involved. Like I said I know it's nothing major but in my opinion that hairstyle is beautiful and I would love to see it on my female character. Edited by Jedidevi
Cause I just realised that this discussion isn't for this type of forum.