Completed mission: L/D points calculation wrong

Zasszz

When playing as dark/light 5 and completing a mission, the summary ignores the points gained for your alignment through conversations and only substracts the number of opposite points gained if chosen.

For example I just finished chapter 2 Kotet, chose two dark side options during conversations and the rest all light side. After finishing the mission the game substracted 100 dark side points (+50 enslaving lorman and +50 punching saresh) but I actually gained +150 light side points for jailing saresh.

Its like the game is ignoring the gain when at maximum alignment and then only substracts when opposite pointes have been gained instead of calculating gains vs loss. Because 100.000 -100 +150 isnt 99.900. But the game says it is.

When playing as dark/light 5 and completing a mission, the summary ignores the points gained for your alignment through conversations and only substracts the number of opposite points gained if chosen.

For example I just finished chapter 2 Kotet, chose two dark side options during conversations and the rest all light side. After finishing the mission the game substracted 100 dark side points (+50 enslaving lorman and +50 punching saresh) but I actually gained +150 light side points for jailing saresh.

Its like the game is ignoring the gain when at maximum alignment and then only substracts when opposite pointes have been gained instead of calculating gains vs loss. Because 100.000 -100 +150 isnt 99.900. But the game says it is.

It has to apply one side first. Adding light points when you are at Light V serves only to wipe out existing dark points, so if the game applies light then dark points, you get to keep the dark points. (But they get wiped out the next time you gain light points.)

What's changed, though, is that it always used to cancel the conflicting points BEFORE applying whatever was left to your totals. (So in your case, the mission reward would have been just +50 Light = no effect because you are at max.)