Ilum a wasteland!

Moonstealth

Averaging about 3 people in Ilum at a time right now on Imperials for my server.

Are we going to see some significant changes in the future or will your hard work on a planet (which is actually quite prettiful) be wasted due to the hordes of people NOT showing up.

I know people are like... WARHAMMER PVP SUXX MAN OBJECTIVE SWAPPING MEKTGOSAgsrbfaegd....

but cmon.. do you remember those 100 vs 100 at a keep that was not even the LOCK for the zone! Those were the days!

Remember panicking to ninja a keep with your raid and down the boss before ol' destro came running up the stairs?

I cannot say that Warhammer is anywhere close to this game, but remember those good times in Warhammer.. the keeps... the BO battles.. the thrill of getting ready to charge the Invetiable City (I think thats the name)

Warhammer was nerfed on day 1 from giving 10x XP for warzones, but I agree about the 100 vs 100 PVP, I would like to see 100 vs 100 PVP, as unrealistic as it may seem, I would at least like to see 50 VS 50, on a regular basis, I don't care how they do it, if they can manage to get players into an area using rewards as bait or whatever, I don't need a reward, I would just like to see open-world sandbox PVP take place, I will wait a few months though to see if any places are popular enough to support this possibility, and don't tell me this game is linear and such a thing can't exist and I'm in the wrong game, where there's a will there's a way, there are many players who are wanting the same thing, I'm not lvl 50 yet though like most of us so I'm willing to wait.