The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Was the old Republic things I think shouldbe added - From Lloyd_GreenNinja

Lloyd_GreenNinja

Hi All this is my first ever post and I was wanting to inform you all about these Idea's I have had for the Outfits and and other items in Game, (Please Note these are my opinions if you agree that is fine just no haters plz). so here are my Idea's:

1) The ability to hide my Gloves as I like the way my character looks without gloves but I use gloves to boost my Armor states - { kind of like how you can hide your helmets } -

in fact i think there should be a button to hide each of the Armour items as i have wanted 2 hide the chest armor and gloves while i play the game as part of my characters story (without removing the armor peaces.

2) When it comes to getting your own personal Star ship, I was wondering why we cannot select a ship for our selves instead of using the one provided (I think it would give more diversity and allow our characters stories to progress and be more Unique. Plus I would like the ability to customize our personal Sta ships (like our strongholds) we could change the interior colors of our ship also.

3) I would like the ability to make our own custom light sabers (hilts) as part of the Jedi and sith story lines, Example being when your Jedi Character saves his master from his masters former Padawan And Creates the lightsaber - at this point (when you are in the forge) you could select different items in the inter face that would allow your Light saber to be unique to your player - plus I would also like the ability to decide what the colour of the blade to be while I am there (only basic crystal's not strong ones just a colour Crystals, I think it would liven up the beginning of the game), Also when you are a sentinel o marauder I believe that you should be able to build a shoto blade along side your Normal Blade.

These are just 3 of my Idea's, If you like them and would like to hear more let me know and I will write some more of them

Greetings and welcome to the forums.

Suggestions go over in this subforum - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

This subforum covers the overall Star Wars storyline, not in game issues.

Usually it's a good idea to make sure that you're posting in the right area before hitting that Post New Topic button. On most if not all webforums, there's a sticky that gives details on what that area covers. Give this a quick read.

Good luck.

Hi All this is my first ever post and I was wanting to inform you all about these Idea's I have had for the Outfits and and other items in Game, (Please Note these are my opinions if you agree that is fine just no haters plz). so here are my Idea's:

1) The ability to hide my Gloves as I like the way my character looks without gloves but I use gloves to boost my Armor states - { kind of like how you can hide your helmets } -

in fact i think there should be a button to hide each of the Armour items as i have wanted 2 hide the chest armor and gloves while i play the game as part of my characters story (without removing the armor peaces.

2) When it comes to getting your own personal Star ship, I was wondering why we cannot select a ship for our selves instead of using the one provided (I think it would give more diversity and allow our characters stories to progress and be more Unique. Plus I would like the ability to customize our personal Sta ships (like our strongholds) we could change the interior colors of our ship also.

3) I would like the ability to make our own custom light sabers (hilts) as part of the Jedi and sith story lines, Example being when your Jedi Character saves his master from his masters former Padawan And Creates the lightsaber - at this point (when you are in the forge) you could select different items in the inter face that would allow your Light saber to be unique to your player - plus I would also like the ability to decide what the colour of the blade to be while I am there (only basic crystal's not strong ones just a colour Crystals, I think it would liven up the beginning of the game), Also when you are a sentinel o marauder I believe that you should be able to build a shoto blade along side your Normal Blade.

These are just 3 of my Idea's, If you like them and would like to hear more let me know and I will write some more of them

1) There are already items in-game that allow you to do this, they're called "Covert (item) Energy Armor." They have ones to hide your wrist, belt, gloves, boots, and torso. Go to your Collections > Armor and type "Covert" in the search field.

2) The reason it's the way it is now is because each ship has a unique interior. If they were to make it so you could choose which ship you use then they would have to redo all of the cutscenes that take place inside your ship for this to work. I imagine that's a lot of work.

3) This is a good idea. It would be nice to be able to actually build the lightsaber hilt. Especially so for the Sith, because the ones they currently get look very Jedi like, too Jedi like for my tastes.

Edited by SlthBounteHuntah

How Do I unlock the Covert Armor to use it ??

is it ment to be free ?? as it is locked to me ( Any tips on how to get it )

The only place to get it is the GTN.

Right now the chest piece is going for 150k, the others for about 5-7 million a piece on Shadowlands

You unlock it in collections like any other CM armour set.

Crystals can be changed though there may be some with a level restrictions but most should be able to be used at level 10. I know mine is a purple, even on my jedi, as purple is my favorite color.

A friend of mine uses silver/blue on hers.

Some you will have to look on the GTN for purchase and a lot of them can be unlocked for a price on your collections.

Crystals can be changed though there may be some with a level restrictions but most should be able to be used at level 10. I know mine is a purple, even on my jedi, as purple is my favorite color.

A friend of mine uses silver/blue on hers.

Some you will have to look on the GTN for purchase and a lot of them can be unlocked for a price on your collections.

Are you inviting me to join you all in Role playing ?? ( I am curious )

If so which Server are you usually on ?

Are you inviting me to join you all in Role playing ?? ( I am curious )

If so which Server are you usually on ?

If you are talking about the link in my signature, that is the forum roleplays my friends and I have done over the years since launch. I don't do a lot of roleplay anymore. The little bit I do on game now is normally with my boyfriend.

Though a friend is coming back and she may be open to some but it would depend on how extensive you are looking for as she isn't on all the time due to her schedule.

The guild is on Ebon Hawk.

If you are talking about the link in my signature, that is the forum roleplays my friends and I have done over the years since launch. I don't do a lot of roleplay anymore. The little bit I do on game now is normally with my boyfriend.

Though a friend is coming back and she may be open to some but it would depend on how extensive you are looking for as she isn't on all the time due to her schedule.

The guild is on Ebon Hawk.

How does one set up a Signature ?? - I am curious as to how

And While being on the curious Front. - How does one set an AVATAR to there Profile ?? (Display picture)

I tend to do Roleplay as I play the Main story ( I am Currently Working on my Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood )

( I would Quite happily do Role play with you and Your Boy friend if that is ok with the both of you )