Marauder, finished Chapter 3 - now what?

panjakrejn

Have you done Ilum yet?

That's next after the class and planetary stories. Should be available on the Fleet. After that is Rise of the Hutt Cartel, which you get on your ship.

There's also Section X and Black Hole (Corellia) daily areas that have an initial mission-giver on the Fleet - those are also set before Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

The Oricon missions then the Forged Alliances (Shadow of Revan prelude) flashpoint arc come next, followed by Shadow of Revan itself (Rishi then Yavin IV), then Ziost, then Knights of the Fallen Empire, and Knights of the Eternal Throne.

I just finished Chapter 3 on my Marauder, and I am not given any direction on what happens next, no missions, etc.

Is Chapter 3 the end, or is there a Chapter 4 somewhere I should go start next? Where?

Thanks.

There's a sub quest to do on Ilum, but if you are a high enough level, you can do the Makeb arc which is chapter 4. You can find it on your mission computer on your ship.

Storywise Ilum is before Makeb, it isn't really a side quest it is part of the story. There is actually a lot before Makeb.

Ilum and the New Empire

The Return of the Infernal One

Prelude to the Hutt Cartel Conflict

The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak

The Black Hole Crisis

The Dread War Begins

then comes the Rise of the Hutt Cartel

here is another list with just the order of story content (not including the extra FP's in the flow chart), scroll down to the third post.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=861206